Our practice is probably not like any dental practice you’ve ever visited. Our focus is strictly on providing the best experience possible for our patients. This is what we believe all patients deserve:
- To be given (to new patients and also periodically) a full dental assessment/full treatment plan in order to accomplish the level of dental health and aesthetics the patient wants to achieve.
- To be treated with the respect and dignity in a guilt free environment, especially related to any dental health issues the patient is now experiencing.
- To have all treatment completed in comfortable manner; to have options for sedation as needed
- To have all treatment completed on time in least amount of appointments possible.
- To understand the difference between health orientated and cosmetic orientated treatment.
- To have access to the best materials, laboratories, technology, and techniques available in dentistry today.
- For all treatment to be driven and guided for benefit of patient and not for benefit of insurance company and for dental office to file all paperwork and explain all dental benefits to patient.
- To provide multiple payment options as well as long term payment plans.
- All cost to be fully explained and in writing.
- To receive guarantee, both in terms of results and in terms of time guarantees.
Total Comfort is our Goal
Dr. Rader places special emphasis on providing gentle, personalized care for your complete dental needs. We offer a full range of techniques for your total comfort during office visits. If you are the least bit anxious about dental visits, this is the office for you!
We offer mild analgesics prior to treatment, such as aspirin or ibuprofen. Our office offers state of the art injection technique that is virtually painless.
For additional information, please contact us or visit the Technology section to learn about our techniques and tools.
See Our Office
When you enter our courtyard you will begin to sense that you are in no ordinary dental office; but have instead entered a comfortable home. The traditional sounds, smells, and appearance of a dental office have been replaced with those of comfort and relaxation. The environment sets the expectation for the type of treatment which you will receive. Your every dental need will be met and your desires for a new smile fulfilled.
Click here to view our Office Tour.