See Our Office
What should I expect at my consultation appointment?
Our patient coordinator, will call you to have a discussion about what you’re looking for. When we make you an appointment, she will mail you some important material that helps us fine tune how to best take exceptional care of you. This includes a health history and some questions about what you are looking for in a dental office, as well as your goals for your smile and health.
At the consultation appointment, we will take you on a tour of the office, pointing out some of the aspects of our practice that makes us different. We will spend time with you discussing your hopes and dreams for your mouth. The best way to communicate dentistry is with photographs. Dr. Rader will meet you and do a visual examination of your mouth and take photographs to help you to understand your options. We will then discuss your specific concerns and goals and let you know what your options are. You will find that we take the time to listen to you!
After the consultation and examination, you should have a clear understanding of:
- What we see in your mouth.
- What it means.
- What are your options.
Then it’s up to you to decide what you want to do!
Our practice is probably not like any dental practice you’ve ever visited. Our focus is strictly on providing the best experience possible for our patients. This is what we believe all patients deserve:
- To be given (to new patients and also periodically) a full dental assessment/full treatment plan in order to accomplish the level of dental health and aesthetics the patient wants to achieve.
- To be treated with the respect and dignity in a guilt free environment, especially related to any dental health issues the patient is now experiencing.
- To have all treatment completed in comfortable manner; to have options for sedation as needed
- To have all treatment completed on time in least amount of appointments possible.
- To understand the difference between health orientated and cosmetic orientated treatment.
- To have access to the best materials, laboratories, technology, and techniques available in dentistry today.
- For all treatment to be driven and guided for benefit of patient and not for benefit of insurance company and for dental office to file all paperwork and explain all dental benefits to patient.
- To provide multiple payment options as well as long term payment plans.
- All cost to be fully explained and in writing.
- To receive guarantee, both in terms of results and in terms of time guarantees.
Total Comfort is our Goal
Dr. Rader places special emphasis on providing gentle, personalized care for your complete dental needs. We offer a full range of techniques for your total comfort during office visits. If you are the least bit anxious about dental visits, this is the office for you!
We offer mild analgesics prior to treatment, such as aspirin or ibuprofen. Our office offers state of the art injection technique that is virtually painless.
For additional information, please contact us or visit the Technology section to learn about our techniques and tools.
When you enter our courtyard you will begin to sense that you are in no ordinary dental office; but have instead entered a comfortable home. The traditional sounds, smells, and appearance of a dental office have been replaced with those of comfort and relaxation. The environment sets the expectation for the type of treatment which you will receive. Your every dental need will be met and your desires for a new smile fulfilled.
At Walnut Creek Aesthetic Center you comfort is very important to us. You’ll find that our highly trained team caters to our guests, providing them with VIP treatment to help them relax and enjoy their visits.
Have you ever used the words “Indulgence and dentistry” in the same sentence? One visit to our practice and you shall.
The amenities are obvious from the moment you walk through our door. In our reception area, we invite you to enjoy refreshments from our beverage bar.
While you are in the treatment rooms, we provide a few “extras” to make your experience exceptional.
Refreshments. Enjoy water and refreshments from our guest bar.
Cable TV. Each treatment room has its own cable TV. So catch up on the news, check the market, or enjoy a favorite show.
Personalized Music Selections. Each treatment room offers Satellite Radio to accommodate every music enthusiast. From Classical to Rock and everything in between, you sure to find something to enjoy
Soft Warm Blankets. If you find you are a bit chilly in the treatment rooms, feel free to ask for one of our extra soft and warm blankets. They surely make you want to fall asleep!
Aroma Therapy. Allow us to relax you through specialized sences of aroma therapy.
Warm Scented Towels. The perfect way to freshen up after treatment. You will leave our office feeling clean and renewed.